Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Next Week!

FIRST / BACK / NEXT


This week I was ready to introduce a new villain. A legitimate villain and not just another firefighter for Flabman to fight over who is the better hero. But then I got sick...  And I'm still kind of sick as I type. So that comic is being pushed to next week and this week ended up being kind of a teaser.

So this week Flabman is getting himself pumped for next week, which is kind of silly. In his head he thinks he's going to save the day, win over a girl, and the adoration of the city he protects. But we know better. Don't we?

I wouldn't expect a titanic battle sequence over four panels. That's not what Flabman and Twig are about. They are about trying to save the day and failing miserably. But maybe they get lucky? We'll see... Next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment