Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Turf War!

FIRST / BACK / NEXT




Christmas has arrived a bit early this week. I have to wake up pretty early in the morning and I don't want to post this comic too late in the day tomorrow. But I do hope you enjoy this fantastic confrontation between Flabman and Fireman! Boom!

Although I guess we should address a potential plot hole here. Why would the wealthy heir to a fast food burger empire care so much about not being paid to be a superhero? I can provide two answers at the moment...

1. "If you're good at something never do it for free." The Joker, The Dark Knight (2008). Although they aren't really good at being heroic so maybe this quote doesn't apply here...

2. It's his parent's money and he doesn't inherit a cent of it until he proves himself worthy to them. I may need to go back and fine tune the first strip to make this canon. But the idea of having a comic one day where we get to meet Flabman's parents does intrigue me a bit. What sort of personalities would they have? There are so many possibilities!

But they would definitely have to be fat...

No comments:

Post a Comment